August 14, 2011

Pebbles and the Potters



We have made some wonderful friends, the Potters, while here in St. George. We have a lot in common, one of them being we love to have fun. Chris's co-worker had some "vintage" jet skis that he let us take out. Once we got them running and cleaned up, we headed to Quail Hollow Reservoir.
My sister Jessica was in town... Which was a real treat! I just love her so much.
The weather and water was perfect. We had a good old watermelon bust... Yum. What a perfect day!

I grew up with Jet skis so being on these puppies was so fun. It brought back so many memories. Jessica and I tore is up like the good ole' times.

Little Oliver. He loves the water.


Kalli and Oliver

Jessica and Noelle hanging. Noelle would cry anytime Jessie would leave on the jet ski... not even a tear when I left. Yep, Mom is old news. I am ok with that.




1 comment:

Chris said...

This blog is so amazing. You are doing such a great job with your blogger side of you :) I will stay posted.