September 17, 2011

Month 20



 Noelle, you are definitely a toddler now. As I sit on the living room floor folding your clothes, I can't believe how big both you and your clothes are getting. I want to pull out your 6 month onsies in hopes that you would still fit in them. You are tall, as always, and your sun-kissed hair is filling in more everyday... note I didn't say getting longer. It's not, but we just glad that you have hair at all.  You have the sweetest little curls, that have as much personality as you do. Uncle Sean calls you candy floss. When you get older you can ask him why. 
You have tons of teeth now. Molars are almost in and you have your front chompers, which come in handy for a good laugh when biting mommy's or daddy's finger.  Daily, Daddy and I are realizing how much you mimic what we say and do. Let's just say you make us want to be better people. 
You are a very well behaved girl, but when you act up you have to go to the naughty place ( a mat on the floor of the entry). You actually stay on it! Sometimes you lay, or sit, or stand... usually while crying, but you don't leave the mat. You seriously amaze me. After time out, we talk and give hugs and all is well. Lately you have been putting your toys in time out and telling them to "stay!" Last week I found your baby doll propped up perfectly on that little mat. I laughed... then took a picture.
Lots has changed in our lives, lately. We are in the new house, I went back to work this month, and you started at daycare "Miss Amy's". I was incredibly nervous, but you ABSOLUTELY love it. You love all the other children and have made a few friends. You have transitioned incredibly well and honestly seem happier to have all the social interaction. After I pick you up, we go home and snuggle on the couch... it's my favorite time of day. 

I took this video of you this month and thought it encompassed your personality perfectly! You make me laugh. 



We spent most of the month in Salt Lake. We stayed at Mimi and Papi's house.  Let's just say there was no shortage of Noelle attention. Everyone is just gaga for you. You truly light up everyone's world. You are happy, smart, silly, independent, and incredibly loving. We all love you so much!

Now onto your favorite things...

 -Jump Jump (trampoline)
-The play house Mimi bought for you. You have recently re-decorated the place with sidewalk chalk.
-Mimi's Chickens... if the chickens had a favorite things list too, you would be on it. They follow you everywhere.
Finding Nemo, you talk to the tv. "Oh no meemo!!!"
Mini strollers and babies (walking, feeding, or putting the babies to bed)
- Driving the Sea Doo. You get upset if I touch the handle "No No!"
Play with sand, dirt, or rocks.

Can't wait to see what next month brings!

No comments: